Saturday, January 14, 2006

Snowboarding

This is my new post. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Goodbye.

I went snowboarding with Paul today and I learned stuff. I went to Sundance. My teacher's name was Hillary. I learned hill side turn. Hill side J turn. I learned the J turn and the hill side leaf turn.

I had fun. I like it because I hadn't been snowboarding for a long time. I like snowboarding better than skiing because snowboarding is easier. You only have to have one thing with snowboarding and you have to have two things with skiing.

Sundance was cold, my gloves soaked. I crashed a couple times and got stuck in the snow.

Paul memorized every single song on x96. I like todd nukem the idiot. There were a couple others that I liked and that's all.

(Thanks to Paul for typing on this one)

10 Comments:

At January 14, 2006 10:07 PM, Blogger petey said...

lafe_
it looks like you had fun snowboarding.
do you like the nukkems 90's set lunch too on x96?

when are you going to hook up stevey with some of the teachers of yours??

peace out.

 
At January 15, 2006 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lafe: Thanks to Paul for taking you up to Sundance. I am looking forward to going with you and see just how good you are. Thanks for being such a nice young man. Dad

 
At January 15, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

lafe: i enjoyed your new web log entry. did you try out any jumps at sundance? how was the snow?

do you think amy likes the fact that paul knows all the lyrics on x96? i think nukem is pretty good too. what's your favorite radio station?

What snowboard are you riding on these days? did dad buy you a new one or do you rent one? what is your favorite thing to do when snowboarding? was hillary, your teacher, cute? you think you could get her number for me?

ok, lafe, thanks for the post.

 
At January 18, 2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

lafe, you've got to respond to our comments.

 
At January 19, 2006 3:47 PM, Blogger lafe said...

ok ok ok ok well todaywas a since fair but the most 2 fun things were mashmellow fitht and the rockets.

 
At January 21, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

sounds like fun, brother. tell me more

 
At January 21, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger petey said...

lafe_
i hear that you are a professional soft-gunner. dude, what's that like. i don't even know what that is. can you feel a generation gap when you're only 24? i hope not.

 
At January 22, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger lafe said...

i will only be checking my blog evrery sunday ok

 
At January 29, 2007 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i am to post one morev post then i want 100 more coments

 
At February 11, 2007 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people you need to chek it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home